Homemade Banana Pudding Cheesecake Ice Cream is an absolute dream! This creamy homemade ice cream is a cinch to whip up and doesn’t need an ice cream maker either. Whip this yummy treat up in less than 10 minutes for dessert tonight!
If you like what you’re reading, please consider sharing this article with your community and following @sandeelbooth on Instagram and Pinterest. All products mentioned are independently chosen, and may be affiliate links. Your support is appreciated!
Homemade Banana Pudding Cheesecake Ice Cream
Do I need any special equipment to make this homemade banana pudding cheesecake ice cream?
If you’re in the mood for dessert, you’re in luck! This easy dessert recipe is just what you need. Mostly made from scratch this Homemade Banana Pudding Cheesecake Ice Cream doesn’t need a fancy ice cream mixer or hours spent mixing.
If you have a hand mixer or stand mixer, a freezer and a pan, you’re good to go! Make sure to run to Walmart and grab the no bake cheesecake before you start, unless you already have some on hand.
Click the photo below to shop these Beautiful kitchen must-haves:
Can I make substitutions to this Banana Pudding Cheesecake Ice Cream?
Yes! You can easily add different drizzle flavors to this, change up the extract you use, skip the bananas and change the cookie crumble amount. If you don’t like bananas, leave them out. Thinking about a strawberry cheesecake ice cream? Sub finely chopped strawberries instead of bananas and leave out the nutmeg.
I would leave the base recipe the same and change the flavors you add to it. You can have so much fun with this homemade ice cream!
Other flavor ideas:
Snickers: add chopped peanuts, caramel drizzle, and chocolate drizzle in between each layer. Drizzle chocolate and caramel drizzle and chopped peanuts on top before serving.
Lemon Cheesecake: leave out the cinnamon and nutmeg spices, add a tsp of lemon extract to the mix. Add dollops of lemon curd in between layers. Before serving, top with candied lemon peel.
Strawberry Cheesecake: Sub finely chopped strawberries instead of bananas and leave out the nutmeg. Top with sliced strawberries before serving.
Enjoyed this homemade ice cream recipe? You’ll love these other delicious dishes!
Strawberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Ice CreamPrint Recipe
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- 2-3 Medium bananas sliced
- 12 Cookies Nilla Wafers or Chessman Cookies
- 1 Container Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake
- Add 2 cups heavy cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to a stand mixer and mix until whipped (4-5 minutes if using a traditional mixer or if you’re using a Bosch 2-3 minutes)
- In a large bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture until no streaks of color are present.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into a foil lined bread pan, (see notes) add sliced drops of no bake cheesecake, bananas and cookies.
- Repeat with mixture, bananas and cookies until done.
- Top with Saran Wrap (plastic wrap) lightly pushing on the top to keep air out, then wrap on aluminum foil.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- The no bake cheesecake comes in a tub at Walmart.
- Flip your bread pan upside down and place the foil on the outside
of it. Then flip it over and place the foil inside.
- Feel free to add caramel, butterscotch or chocolate syrup between the layers.
- Cheeseman Cookies are best crushed as opposed to chopped, Nilla
wafer work well as chunks, just keep this in mind while making it, if you
have texture issues just don’t leave any large chunks of cookies.
Leave a Reply