Coastal Boho is a beautiful mix of warm, airy, neutrals and colors. This aesthetic is laid back but still put together. If you’ve been interested in transforming your home into a coastal boho aesthetic, keep reading! Here are some tips on how to decorate a coastal boho dining room:
If you like what you’re reading, please consider sharing this article with your community and following @sandeelbooth on Instagram and Pinterest. All products mentioned are independently chosen, and may be affiliate links. Your support is appreciated!
- Start with a neutral base. This could be a white or light gray wall color, or a neutral-colored rug. This will give you a blank canvas to build on, and will help the other elements in the room pop.
- Add natural elements. This could include things like driftwood, seashells, rattan, potted plants, or even a piece of coral. Natural elements will help to bring the outdoors in and create a relaxed, beachy atmosphere.
- Use light, airy fabrics. This could include things like linen, cotton, or chambray. Light fabrics will help to keep the room feeling bright and airy, which is perfect for a coastal-inspired space.
- Add in some boho touches. This could include things like macrame wall hangings, beaded curtains, or dried flower arrangements. Boho touches will help to add a touch of personality and style to the room.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns. Coastal boho style is all about mixing different patterns and textures, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Just make sure that the overall look is cohesive and not too overwhelming.
- Add some pops of color. You don’t want the room to be too monochromatic, so add in some pops of color with things like artwork, pillows, or plants. This will help to liven up the space and make it more inviting.
I’ve made it easy to shop this post. Click any of the links sprinkled throughout or the photos below.
Here are some additional ideas for decorating a coastal boho dining room:
- Use a round dining table. Round tables are more inviting and casual than square or rectangular tables, and they’re perfect for a small space.
- Hang a chandelier or pendant light over the table. This will add a touch of glamour and sophistication to the space.
- Add some candles or lanterns to the table or sideboard. This will help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Display some of your favorite coastal souvenirs on the shelves or tabletops. This is a great way to add personality and charm to the space.
With a little creativity, you can easily create a coastal boho dining room that is both stylish and inviting.
Enjoyed this read? You’ll love these other home decor articles.