Spring is around the corner, and I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for warmer weather! As you get ready to step into warmer colors, here are a few of the top-selling spring staples for spring!
- Maxi Dress – This gorgeous Free People maxi screams resort wear! Even if you’re not beachside, you can feel effortless breezy in this button-down. Pair with your favorite jeans and tank for a fun cover-up look, or button all the way down to wear as a maxi dress with your favorite spring sandals.
- Jean Jacket – The number of possibilities a jean jacket can bring to any outfit is endless! Pair with your favorite dresses, white jeans, tank and skirt set, lounge set, and so much more. The 90’s style on this classic favorite shows the perfect cut!
- Straw Tote Bag – Brighten up any outfit with this fun straw tote bag. Straw Bags and accessories are trending for the second year in a row. Whether you’re poolside or grocery shopping, these are so much fun!
- Panama Hat – Bring to life any outfit with this wide-brimmed hat! I love to pair these with skirts and dresses! This Urban Outfitters one is normally $55, but on sale for just $15!
- Criss-Cross Sandals – Pair with any dress or jeans combo! These padded heels come in tan, blue, pink, or black and fall under $35! These make for the ultimate spring staples shoe!
For more spring and summer picks, check out last year’s article on Cute Summer Clothes Under $25!