I love easy ways to create a quick refresh in your favorite space. A simple way to bring new life to your bedroom, dining room, or living room is to add an accent piece such as a lamp, rug, or new set of throw pillows. Today, I’m rounding up ten of my top favorite lamps for spring refresh in your home!
Lamps I’m Loving this Spring
- Polyresin Wood Accent Lamp – This lamp is under $20! I personally love the light wood color, but it also comes in a white finish that is gorgeous!
- Down to the Wire Gold Table Lamp – Another lamp under $20, this piece is unique and fun! I love gold pieces, especially with an eccentric feel.
- Rattan Diagonal Wave Table Lamp – This lamp definitely has more of a boho feel. Pair with fun colors like teal, orange, and red!
- White Wash Faux Wood Table Lamp – Farmhouse vibes with this white wash lamp! You can pair it with a white lamp shade or add a touch of color. Navy or hunter green would look great on this base!
- Ceramic Linen Shade Golden Table Lamp – I love the shine on this lamp! It’s the perfect entryway piece.
- Window Pane Table Lamp – The base on this table lamp is sturdy and strong. Paired with a classic square shade, it’s a great modern decor accent piece.
- Gold Finish Floor Lamp – Another gold piece that I love! The bulb on this lamp is so fun, and it can be place anywhere in your home for a vibrant touch!
- Tripod Wood Floor Lamp – This tall, rustic lamp is perfect in homes with wood accents. The lamp comes in either a dark or light wood finish and has such a unique base to it!
Fun & Funky Lamps
- Recycled Glass USB Table Lamp – A gorgeous mix of retro and modern! This lamp is not only unique in detail, but plugs in via USB! A great conversation-starting piece, this lamp also is available in silver or gold.
- Caufield Metal Table Lamp – I love the overhead shade on this lamp! It is available in two sizes – 16″ or 22″.
Any of these lamps are great choices! Ranging from $20-$150, there is something for every budget! For more spring accessory ideas, visit my round-up of boho finds for your home. Happy spring refreshing!