You can never have too many healthy snack ideas! This fun twist on traditional nachos is just as easy and delicious, but a whole lot healthier. Get your veggies in for the day with these Healthy Sweet Potato Nachos!
Healthy Sweet Potato Nachos
When to serve these Healthy Sweet Potato Nachos?
This healthy snack idea is honestly a perfect dish anytime of the day! While I enjoyed it as a snack, you can easily serve it as a light appetizer or triple the recipe and make it for dinner. Have a craving in the morning? Make it for breakfast and top it with a fried egg or two. That yolk would soak in beautifully to these baked sweet potato slices. You can make this ahead, skip the toppings and save it for later as well! I wouldn’t recommend adding the toppings, like sour cream or guacamole, if you plan to make it ahead until you’re ready to eat it. You can skip all the stress of shopping in person by utilizing Target drive-up, which is my personal favorite, or Walmart’s Grocery pickup, or Instacart!
[As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.]
How do I make this healthy sweet potato snack?
What to top these Healthy Sweet Potato Nachos with?
Enjoyed this Healthy Sweet Potato Nacho recipe? Make sure to check out these other healthy and not so healthy recipe ideas!
Instant Pot Chicken with Green Beans
Instant Pot Creamy Pasta & Meatballs
Healthy Sweet Potato NachosPrint Recipe
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp oil OR olive oil spray
- Nacho Toppings of Choice
- Preheat the oven to 350. Wash, peel and slice up your sweet potato.
- Spray your baking sheet, lay the sweet potatoes down.
- Spray the tops of your sweet potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- When tender, pull them out. Top with your favorite nacho toppings- onions, olives, cheese, etc.
- Put back in the oven, broil for 2-3 minutes. It's just enough to get the cheese to melt!
- Pull out, plate, top with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
Leave a Reply