All my beauty lovers raise their hands! 🙋🏼♀️
I love sharing favorite products and hacks, which I haven’t done in a while on the blog! I needed to remedy that, right?
To start with, my skin is farrrrr from flawless. It’s oily with big pores 😱 and I use primer 98% of the time so I can achieve a flawless finish when I do wear makeup. No one wants their makeup to just slide off!
1. Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer is a higher end favorite. I love how smoothly it goes on! You can get it from Ulta, Sephora or their own website.
1 Maskcara doesn’t call their foundation ‘foundation.’ It’s called highlighter. It’s an affordable cream based product with a gorgeous flawless finish that blends perfectly. You can get it here.
2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation is my drugstore go-to foundation! I’ve worn it off & on for years and it’s been my constant choice for events. I’ve worn it for every wedding I’ve been a bridesmaid in over the last decade! If it can stand outdoor Southern weddings, you know it’s good.
3. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream is fabulous! The highest price point of the 3, it regularly goes in sale with payment plans on QVC. This creamy finish has SPF, which I love.
1. Maskcara is a top yet again. I love the versatility of the cheek/lip shades. They give you a flawless, glowy finish and can be combined with so many other colors! My personal faves are Black Cherry, Nude & Dessert Sunset. You can get them here.
2. Maybelline FitMe Blush is a fab, affordable blush you can find at most drugstores and big box stores a la CVS, Target & Walmart.
1. Ok….I’m clearly obsessed with Maskcara. I swear by Bella layered with Cayman. They give such a flawless finish. You can get them here.
Soooo…. I haven’t found one I can’t live without yet. I use a few, but the whole oily skin thing negates needing a highlighter most days.
I have a few faves!
1. L’Oréal makes a slew of amazing mascaras! You really can’t go wrong with any of them.
2. SeneGence makes a fantastic mascara and primer. They’re a bit more than your typical drugstore pricing, which is to expected since they’re a MLM. They’re a great product though!
Love IT Cosmetics for powders! Any of their loose powders are amazing.
My hands down favorite is by Maskcara, although NYX & Urban Decay both have fabulous sprays.
For more on all things beauty and style related, check out my Facebook group here!
**I do get a small percentage for any affiliate links I have linked, that comes at no cost to you.