I don’t drink very often because mom life, but also I’m really just not a big drinker. What I do like though, is a great mimosa or sangria!
I usually only get one when we go out for a kid free dinner, but on occasion it’s fun to whip up an easy drink when we have friends over. This sangria recipe is one of my go to recipes, especially in the summer! All those fresh peaches and raspberries – yum.
I’ve made this with frozen fruit in the fall and winter as well and it’s still just as good. Plus it makes the drink itself even colder! Win win. Sometimes I’ll add frozen grapes too, but that’s only because I love how they taste frozen. If you haven’t tried them that way yet, you definitely want to soon!
Raspberry Peach Sangria
Makes 2 cocktails
- 1 fresh Peach, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh Raspberries
- 2oz Peach Vodka
- White Wine of your choice, chilled
- Divide the peaches and raspberries between two glasses.
- Add 1oz of peach vodka to each, and gently muddle if desired.
- Top with a chilled white wine of your choice.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint.
Follow me on Instagram for more updates.
Leave a Reply