Is there anything better during the summer then an easy to make cool treat? Beat the heat with these delicious and adorable Mini Cheesecakes!
I LOVE Cheesecake.
Like hands down, one of my favorite desserts. Anyone remember the fried cheesecake bites you could get at Sonic like a decade ago?! No? Just me? When Chris orders the Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard from Dairy Queen I always steal his cheesecake bites. Married life. Or Cheesecake Factory. Who else loves going there and just looking at all the different possibilities?! So decadent.
Anyway, I digress.
These simple to make NO BAKE mini cheesecakes are the best summer dessert! Perfect for parties or just for yourself, you’ll love this recipe. Since it’s dairy based, it needs to stay refrigerated. No one wants a warm cheesecake! These taste fantastic immediately of course, but letting them sit for at least 3 hours makes them SO good.
Our favorite way to top this is with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate. YUM! Now I want another serving…
Mini No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
Makes about 6 mini cheesecakes
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip or real whipped cream
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Whipped cream to garnish the top (optional)
- Clean and drain strawberries
- Using a blender or hand held mixer puree strawberries until you have about 1 cup of strawberry puree.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese to the strawberry puree and mix
- Slowly mix the powdered sugar to cream cheese mixture and mix until light and fluffy
- Fold cool whip into the mixture until fully combined
- Evenly distribute graham crackers into the bottom of the jars and layer your cream cheese mixture on top
- Allow to set for about 3 hours or overnight
- Top with cool whip and strawberries if desired
* Note I made this in small jars however it will also set up nicely in a pie plate.